- 650 17th Street Denver, CO
- Size: 1,000,000+ sq ft
- Type: Mixed Use Luxury Condominium Tower
- Developer: Greenwich Realty Capital
- ExecutiveArchitect/Owners Rep: Crown Architecture and Consulting
- Design Architect: Carlos Ott
- Architect of Record: Davis Partnership Architects
One of fastest growing cities in America, unbalanced construction defect laws have prevented the much-needed development of condominium properties for several years. Now on the brink of reform, Crown was tapped to lead what will be Denver’s tallest building as Executive Architect and Development Manager. The tower will contain ground level retail, a boutique luxury hotel, three restaurants, over 500 parking spaces, and 300 condominium residences. Crown’s involvement with the project began last fall when Principal Michael Santora visited the site and immediately identified a series of zoning bonuses that were not identified by the local architects being considered for the project. These findings resulted in an additional 200,000 gross square feet of development. 650 17th Street is currently in pre-con, and the current zoning recognized by Crown will allow for the tallest residential tower west of the Mississippi.